Psycho
Welcome to the Psycho clan website! Read the rules and sign up!
Psycho
Welcome to the Psycho clan website! Read the rules and sign up!
Psycho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
»Welcome [Psycho] Members!«
»The Psycho Clan site Is finally up!«

Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tubba75

Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising Empty
PostSubject: Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising   Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm

A thousand years have passed since the last war between the Shiroh and Lyru clans. These clans were the most respected in their areas, but they were also hated. Hated by those who killed for themselves, and not anyone else. These rogue fighters had once hunted where the majority of Shiroh's and Lyru's last war had been carried out. The screaming men, the clash of swords, and the war cries of thousands had scared off the hunted creatures. This displeased the rogues, for they had worked hard many years just to live using the meat and fur of their hunt. With the downfall of animal meat and warm fur for clothing, the rogues slowly began die. The last rogues wanted their blood to carry on through generations, so they had one last child. His name was Assileer. They left him at the steps of the Lyru clan's camp, for the Lyru were known to be nurturing and kind to their kin. After the war, the Lyru clan had won when Master Kunamik Shiroh had fell at the hands of Master Tuboh Lyru. After the years had begun to pass, Master Lyru had raised and trained Assileer as his own child, until he was 15. When Assileer was 15 years old, Lyru was on his death bed. It was then that Assileer had learned that Tuboh wasn't his father, but he was the son of the lost rogues. This crushed Assileer's spirit, and when Tuboh died, Assileer was on his wit's end on what to make of this. He knew not of what was to come of him. The fate of thousands will soon rest in his hands...

To be continued..

Last edited by Tubba75 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

PostSubject: Re: Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising   Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am

Last edited by Tejon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://RickRoll.com
Tubba75

PostSubject: Re: Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising   Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 pm

One foggy evening, Assileer lay in his tent. He was out with a friend from the Lyru clan, Tejon. Tejon was Tuboh's nephew. He too was trained with the Masters. Assileer rolled over, looked over to Tejon and said, "Tej, when fath-, I mean Tuboh, died..."
"Yeah?" Replied Tejon, Curious
"He told me I was the son of rogues.."
"I know. My father, Emilake, had forewarned me about this."
"Then tell me...Why didn't you let me know?"
"I swore to silence."
"Well, what am I to do? I mean, we were taught to carry down our families..for many generations. So...am I to resurrect the lineage of my rogue ancestors?"
"Leer, Listen. I think you just need to focus on surviving, now that you will be inheriting the clan's leadership crest."
Just then, the side of the tent made a noise like a zipper. The tent fell to ribbons of cloth around Assileer and Tejon. A grungy-looking older man was standing before them, wearing crude clay armor and wielding an obviously hand-crafted sword. He said, "You. You are not one of us, for you are scum. Scum that must be eliminated!"
With a sudden dash towards Assileer, the old man charged and slashed at Assileer. He flew back and hit the floor to find that he was unharmed. Tejon had stopped the blow and sent Assileer flying back. It was then that Tejon fell to his knees, and was beheaded. Overwhelmed with grief, Assileer went back to his clan. The Lyru people were shocked to hear this news. Emilake spent the night drinking and crying, and Assileer didn't sleep a bit.

To be Continued

Last edited by Tubba75 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tubba75

PostSubject: Re: Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising   Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Tubba75 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tubba75

PostSubject: Re: Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising   Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising   Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising Empty

Back to top Go down

Tubba Chronicles: The Warrior Rising
Page 1 of 1