Psycho
Welcome to the Psycho clan website! Read the rules and sign up!
Psycho
Welcome to the Psycho clan website! Read the rules and sign up!
Psycho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
»Welcome [Psycho] Members!«
»The Psycho Clan site Is finally up!«

Tejon's Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 am

Hey Everyone I'm Deciding to make a Chronicle Of Toribash. Hope you like It Very Happy
It was Night, The warriors Clashed Swords,And The Ninjas Slit Throats.The Ground was Covered in blood and Fire, A Man Named Assilent The Violent Was Killing a Pact of Warriors, When A man Stood Apon The Mountain In front of Assilent. His Name Was Kunamikaii. He was wearing a Black Robe, And Hood with a Mesh covering his face. Assilent Took No chances. He attacked Kunamikaii But He stopped him, And he said "Warrior, Thou shall not Kill me For Ye Shall Look For a man Named Tejon The Demon, There Ye Shall Find A way to Stop This Madness. Rumor Say He Knows How To Kill In a Instant." Assilent responded "How do you know this?" The Man Laughed and said,"Lets Just say I Know Him. Go North of here To the Forbidden Land of Briars. Then go to the Land of the souls.After that go to the Land of the Demon. There you shall find A House On the Mountain. Thats His House, Ask Him to tell you the secret of His Ways to Kill."Assilent then said,"Wait! What does he look Like?" Kunamikaii Turned and said,"You will know."Then He Vanished Into the Dark."Killing A Man in A Instant." "Thats Hard To Belive. But I Should Try it, These Lands. Are Rotten, And I need to change this. Once and for all!
To Be Continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
http://RickRoll.com
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Chronicle 2 Assilents Background
The date was 1999 Assilents Village was A Middle class Type of Village. Assilent was 16 at the time, At his age He Requested to be in the military. But he had to train for 2 Years before he could become part of the military. He trained Day,And Night At times. Two Years Later Was that fateful day. "Dad I'm going out to see if I made it in the military" Said Assilent.His father and his mother Wished him luck, And said they loved him. Assilent made it into the military.They went on a trip to the Training grounds.And Assilent returned.....To what was the day that changed his life Forever."God, It's Pouring down rain, Better hurry inside."Assilent said as he opens his door."Mom? Dad? Im back."Assilent goes upstairs To find his parents Dead Covered in blood. affraid "MOM DAD!"Assilent said in shock."Cut it out, you cant be dead.... Crying or Very sad Assilent Looks to see a note written by His parents before they died."Son Please don't be Sad.You must live your life to find the killer that killed us,His name i-. Then nothing more, As it seemed someone Killed them as they said their final words.After seeing the murder, He ran to the other part of the village to get help. Sadly they were dead aswell."Whoever did this will pay their price, And if it means me going to hell then let it be.Assilent moved to the nearby village with supplies from around the village he once called home. Then he trained as he had, At his age becoming 27 he made his Journey to find his killer. Assilent had noticed that his killer had to have killed all the villagers instantly, Because The time period between the time he left, and the time he came back was only 5 hours. Not to mention the wounds were akwardly placed in vital areas.Such as the neck,Heart,Temple,Liver,And other various organs, and spots. To this day he never knew what killed them.......But Now he might be onto something.He could find his killer.
To be continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Chronicle 3: Assilent's Journey.
"You going Assilent?" Said A villager."Yeah I'm Off to find A certain man." "Who?" He replied. "His Name is Tejon The Demon." The villager laughs... "Whats So Funny?" Said Assilent. Tejon The Demon? Don't You know rumors say he can kill in a Instant?" "Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm Also aware I need to talk to him." The villager then says "Good luck, He Lives in the Forbidden lands. You'll be lucky to come back alive."Assilent then Walks off and is on his Journey. He Travels Through the Outskirts of the village in the border of the forbidden Land of Briars. "Ouch! Jeez No Wonder They call it Forbidden, And Briars." Then Assilent Notices A House, He approaches In Hope of taking a rest. "Hello?" He knocks on the door."Anyone here?" A man Named Tubba Opens the door. "Can I seek Refuge, and Rest here?" Assilent asks. "Sure." They Chat over a Bit of food and drink, and Get to know each other. "So your a warrior seeking Revenge over a killer i see?" "Yes, I'm sure who it is." "You Know Revenge is a Foolish Way to carry out your Problems." Assilent stands In anger "I'm sure you Felt the same way before." "Besides It's Tejon the Demon I seek" Tubba's Eyes Bat, And he gasps."Your Not Kidding are you?" "No sir Why?" " He's to strong for you to beat, Far to strong." "Why is that?" "Its Because he uses a Skill Most warriors die from and Don't Master." "What skill?" "Alchemy." "Whats that?"He asked Curiously."Its the skill of Understanding,Deconstructing, And Reconstructing Material" "WHAT? Creating things out of other things?" "Yeah, Thats not all he can do. He Uses a Large Variety of Fighting skills." "Really? Wait how do you know these things?"Tubba responded, "Its because I have Faught him Before." "He Uses Kickbox as his favorite Fighting skill, Also knowing Wushu,Judo,Taekkyon,Aikido,And more." Assilent Is speechless at the skill he hears. "He Knows all that?" "Yes, He does. So you must train with me before we go for him." "You mean you will help me?" "Why not? It's The least i can do for someone Actually stopping by to visit."
To be continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Chronicle 4: Tejon's Skill.
"Have you finished Yet Kunami?"Said Tejon."No I'm Not."Said Kunamikaii."Hurry up I'm Bored." "Alright Tejon I'm Finished." "You Know I'm Impressed. That's a Nice Fighting Ground you made."Said Tejon."Lets see what I Can do." He said with a grin.He Then Put on some Gloves with a O Shape on his palm With Two Triangles inside them.One of The shapes Was Horizontally Pointing. The other Circle Had It's Triangles Vertically.He clapped His hands, Then Placed them in the dirt And Used His Alchemy to make a Spear. "Impressive." Said Kunamikaii. Then Tejon Replied,"That's Nothing." He Started To Run and Kicked one of the Dummies Knocking It Into one of the others Making a crash, The he Took His spear And Clapped, Creating a Crossbow.He Then Fired it having Explosives attached. It Exploded Killing 5 of the Dummies."Showoff."Said Kunamikaii Smirking. Tejon clapped again Creating A whip. He Puts it into his pocket and grabbed some Black Chalk and a Bit of wood."Tejon, What are you doing?" "Just watch and see." Tejon then throws the wood Towards the Remaining 10 dummies, and claps his hands. The Reaction causes the Dummies to burst into fire. at a heat That Kunamikaii felt 50 feet away."Amazing!"Said Kunamikaii."How did you do that?" "I created a Fire Emblem Circle, Clapping my hands to cause the circle to react, And the wood was the Equal exchange of mass." Tejon Then Cleans up, And Practices Kickboxing.
To Be Continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 am

Chronicle 5: The Awakening of a New Warrior
After his Parents were Killed Assilent Searches for a man Named Tejon The Demon, Who Might be the man who killed his parents.He sets off on his Journey to find Him There He finds a House on the way, Seeking Refuge he find s a man Named Tubba He and Tubba Train To Find Tejon. Assilent Trains Alchemy for 3 Months And various fighting styles for 2 Weeks, He and Tubba Are On There Way To the Forbidden Land of Souls Hoping to Seek Knowledge of a Town Some Call Soul Valley, Were Supposedly Tejon was Near."Well, Were here" said Tubba "Finally I can smell the food!" Surprised They settle for the night and eat, Then As Dawn Approaches they study Alchemy,And Mythology Hoping to find out what Tejons Past Is Also.Sadly All they could find was Meir Rumors.No Past, Or Anything. "Assilent Can you Pass the Food, I'm Starving." Said Tubba. Assilent Glared at him Like He Was Some Kind of Crazy Idiot. Suspect "Your Starving?" Laughed Assilent I've Been Starving for as long as i can remember." "Just Pass The Beer And Meat." "Fine" Assilent Passes the food to Tubba.....Atleast after He's Done.
To Be Continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Chronicle 6:Purgatory
Hey Tubba, Why do they call this the land of souls?"Assilent asked "It's Because some people believe that This land is Purgatory."Replied Tubba. "Purgatory?" Assilent said. "It means Your soul Isn't Bound to Heaven Nor hell, But it is Waiting, Just waiting." "That's sad, I'd Hate to be in Purgatory." "Yeah But still Watch out for Bound souls, They Have rumored to attack passerby's." Assilent and Tubba travel to the border of the City of the Lost. Part of the land of souls. There they Find Research over Tejon the demon who Rumor has it was there that he was last found. Sadly there wasn't anything that was very useful. After a while they pack up to leave, And a lost soul appears in front of Him. Assilent Yells Falls down in horror, ITS HIS BEST FRIEND. SAPPHIREX he died after the Massacre At his village. Assilent stumbles and a Rumored Picture of Tejon Falls out, Sapphire Runs and trips and Then Assilent said "You Know him?" Sapphire says "Thats the man who killed your Parents, Me , And the village."
To be continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Chronicle 7: Malice
(Please listen to the song)________________
"I see Now" Assilent said. Sapphire then Vanishes into the air, And Assilent is Pondering "He killed my Mom, My Dad, My Best Friend, And the villagers. ALL FOR WHAT?!?!" "They had nothing to do with it. What was his motive? Was it Greed? No my parents were Mid Class They had nothing of Value." "Now that its him and i know it for a fact, Only Malice, And Vengeance Lead me to him." "I Will now Slaughter him Like he did my Family, My Freinds, And my Village. "Assilent its time to go!" said Tubba. Then they set out to the land of the Demon, Where its Rumored that Tejon lives.They Then Find a A hut on the Outskirts of the Border, They Study his history, By mythology's Concept. After They are done They set out to find Tejon........But Assilent Sets Out To Kill Tejon.
Back to top Go down
Tubba75

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Erm   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Chain breaker. Consider us even.
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Chronicle 8: A day of Dismay

After they Settled in the hut, Tubba and Assilent Get closer and closer to Tejon the demon. As they walk ahead A figure runs at Tubba from Behind He dodges and He falls back with Assilent "Who are you" Said Assilent "My Name Is Arbalest" He said with a Evil grin. "Tubba, I assume that's your name? It's time to die!" He runs at Tubba he Then Gets ready to dodge and He Disappears. "Where did he go?" Tubba said. -STAB- Tubba gets Stabbed in the heart, Assilent out of a Impulse Then Jabs Arbalest in the neck, And he dies. Assilent then Rushes to Tubba and Uses his alchemy to heal Tubba, And he is barely alive. "You think you can kill me that easy" said Arbalest. pale Assilent turns and misses him with his sword, He then takes out a dagger with poison and shanks him multiple times, "Now he is dead for good." He turns to Tubba and he says, "Assil-ent Ple-ase Aven-ge your Par-ents And fr-e-inds, And A---venge----Me--Also..."Then His hand falls into his blood pool. affraid affraid affraid TUBBA! NO NOT YOU PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I CAN'T LOSE YOU!"
To be continued. . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Chronicle 9: Despair

"I cant believe he's Dead, Its not true." "You shouldn't be out in the rain like this" Said a villager "Yeah maybe your right" "I need some time to forget about this."Assilent said. "Say sir, Whats your name?" Asked the villager. "Its Assilent." "I see The Man who's Village was massacred, It's Not very fortunate your friend died." "Whats your name?" Assilent asked. "It's Subzzor" "Hey Can you help me find Tejon the demon?" "I will, but i need to ask you why do you want to find him?" "Its because hes the man who Massacred my family and my friends"Assilent said. "Then we must find him and Kill him!" "Why are you so determined?" "It's Because My Brother Died in that massacre."
To be continued. . . .
Back to top Go down
Tejon

Tejon

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Chronicle 10:Tejon's Proclamation

Assilent and Subzzor Began to Know each other, When suddenly a LOUD Explosion Occurs. "What was that?!" said Assilent. Then the explosions make a message in the sky: ASSILENT COME TO THE BATTLEFIELD OF THE GODS AND FACE ME I AM TEJON. Assilent grins and runs toward the direction of the explosion as Subzzor chases him and they soon make a Discovery as they get to a wall. A message saying "This is my proclamation, If you can Beat me I will let you in on A Secret." "What secret?" said Subzzor. "Dunno." Assilent said. "But it might be worth it, After all He left something in a package for me." "Nice eyesight" said Subzzor. The package said: Come face me if you are not afraid, And if i kill you dont Squeal Like a pig Like Your parents did. Assilent then found a picture of him and looked at it, It resembled him almost But Assilent Would never think a KILLER could resemble him. He Looked at the picture, Then grinned and said This man will die Soon.
Tejon's Chronicles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoJymCS5tjTiPSb--3_YfzpuT7mE9KGlAN9wErVPk16Drzkq-zLg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tejon's Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tejon's Chronicles   Tejon's Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Tejon's Chronicles
Page 1 of 1