Psycho
Welcome to the Psycho clan website! Read the rules and sign up!
Psycho
Welcome to the Psycho clan website! Read the rules and sign up!
Psycho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
»Welcome [Psycho] Members!«
»The Psycho Clan site Is finally up!«

Crucifixion Cronicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assilent
A.C.I.D
A.C.I.D
Assilent

Crucifixion Cronicles Empty
PostSubject: Crucifixion Cronicles   Crucifixion Cronicles EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Dark...And...Cold...Assilent lay on the floor, unconsious from battle.As he got up, he examined
the battlefield. The thought of all the innocent people dying vexed him. Assilent heard the distant
sound of footsteps arriving, questioning whether he should stay and see if it was an ally, or
an enemy, he wasn't going to take the risk.Swiftly Assilent snatched up his sword and retreated
to a nearby shack.As Assilent entered he could still hear the distant sound of footsteps getting
louder and louder, and closer and closer.Assilent looked down and saw a body lying at his feet.
He had noticed the shack has raided and partially destroyed already.Ignoring the fact of the dead
body and the ironized scent of blood and steel, he set down his sword and crawled over too the corner.
Partially sheltering himself from the oncoming rain,as Assilent drifted off too sleep.

Chapter 2: The dawn of light.

Assilent woke up the next morning.He managed too stumble himself too his feet and recieve his
sword,he walked out of the shack and looked up at the sun, it was about dawn from his calculations.
As he was walking down the trail he had the alerting feeling he was being watched,Assilent fastened
his pace, he was almost running.He heard a hard pounding sound, as if someone jumped from
an elevated location, and before he knew it someone had approached him, he was wearing
black robes and a pale black hood and cloak with a long wooden and steel scythe, he closely
resembled death."I know what you seek" The demon spoke with a wicked voice.
"And what would that be?" Assilent responded. "The desire for vengeance. I can sense the
fire in your soul...The intimidation to kill those who betrayed you. And who killed your own."
The evil creature retorted."What I offer you is an offer beyond resistance.I offer you a chance
to redeem yourself, and take revenge on your enemies" "And why would you do this for me?"
Assilent replied. "We share a common enemy.And I desire the Infieridex." The wicked creature
replied."Infieridex?" Assilent asked."An ancient spellbook, it's really none of your concern."
"Deal."Assilent said."Get ready. We leave at dawn" The demon said, as Assilent sat on the
floor, laying down.

Chapter 3: The Great Awakening
Back to top Go down
https://tbpsycho.darkbb.com

Crucifixion Cronicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psycho :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: